Translate Page To German Tranlate Page To Spanish Translate Page To French Translate Page To Italian Translate Page To Japanese Translate Page To Korean Translate Page To Portuguese Translate Page To Chinese
  Number Times Read : 381    Word Count: 578  
Categories

Arts & Entertainment
Business
Career
Cars and Trucks
Celebrities
Communications
Computers
Culture and Society
Disease & Illness
Environment
Fashion
Finance
Food & Beverage
Health & Fitness
Hobbies
Home & Family
Inspirational
Internet Business
Legal
Online Shopping
Pets & Animals
Politics
Product Reviews
Recreation & Sports
Reference & Education
Religion
Self Improvement
Travel & Leisure
Vehicles
Womens Issues
Writing & Speaking
 


   

Your Help Matters: Making Climate Science Popular



[Valid RSS feed]  Category Rss Feed - http://articlespromoter.com/rss.php?rss=159
By : Lars P James    99 or more times read
Submitted 2018-05-09 01:05:57
When it comes to climate science promotion, people who believe in science facts and findings concerning climate change have a tall challenge ahead of them. This is because many climate change deniers, despite being shown clear scientific evidence of climate change, still believe in myths instead of actual facts. What makes it even more challenging are the PR tactics and propaganda being spread around by special interests claiming that climate change and all of its’ disastrous effects are a hoax.

Even in recent times when more and more people are becoming aware and more receptive, there are still many who doubt the validity and legitimacy of climate change research. A survey done by the NY Times in late 2017 produced shocking and sad results with over 70% of all respondents believing they will not feel the impact of climate change within in their lifetime. What’s more is that the rest of the 30% who do believe in the seriousness of climate change cannot name the most urgent climate issues needing immediate attention to avoid irreversible effects.

Many climate change deniers are people who are simply unaware of the science behind the findings provided by top researchers and scientists. Since most of us tend to focus so much on our daily lives it’s easy think of climate changes as a non priority. After all it’s not happening right outside our doors. However, when the state of the Earth is at the hands of its steadily increasing population, everyone should be concerned about their own carbon footprint as well as the expanding industrial GHG output. The highly authoritative NCA4 climate report clearly sounds the alarm but scientists are forbidden to promote their findings, particularly when it comes to fossil fuels GHG contributions.

Without the support of the people and the continued push for climate science promotion, more people will believe the myths rather than the truth. Why? Because it’s easier and comfortable to believe that the threats are but an overblown hoax. This is why your help matters! The job of educating the general population and those in power doesn’t fit the scientist’s job description. In fact there have been efforts to silence scientists who speak of the dangers of our excessive industrial GHG production. To counter the powerful special interest lobbies, the average person can play a major role when it comes to acceptance of science. We the People can form a lobby much more powerful than the fossil fuel industry. By working together, those who understand the urgency of the issues can get the public majority to recognize science. Public knowledge precedes public concern and public concern can create policy changes faster than political cycles.

If you think that you, as an individual do not matter in the fight for climate change awareness and acceptance, think again. Your help matters because when more and more people rally behind the truth and fight for the planet, the louder our voice becomes. The 1 World Evolution organization understands this. Every dollar they spend on advertising climate science facts gets the message in front of 50 to 100K people. Do not give up and do not give in, let the local and national government hear your cry because we only have one planet and it deserves to be protected.
Author Resource:- The 1 World Evolution is one of the frontrunners of climate science promotion. We're on the edge of disaster and your help matters.

Article From Articles Promoter Article Directory

HTML Ready Article. Click on the "Copy" button to copy into your clipboard.




Firefox users please select/copy/paste as usual
New Members
select
Sign up
select
learn more
Affiliate Sign in
Affiliate Sign In
 
Nav Menu
Home
Login
Submit Articles
Submission Guidelines
Top Articles
Link Directory
About Us
Contact Us
Privacy Policy
RSS Feeds

Actions
Print This Article
Add To Favorites

 

Free Article Submission

Website Security Test