To Move or To Improve - By: Devin Hansen
Does your current home no longer suit your needs? Are you confused about whether it will be more cost efficient for you to remodel your home rather than sell your house and move? As you probably know, there is so much at stake in your choice, and making the wrong decision can wind up costing you thousands of dollars as well as time, energy, and grief. The following are six good reasons you may want to choose to remodel your home rather than move.tn pas cher
1. Remodeling your home may be cheaper than moving. With todays skyrocketing real estate prices, you may be able to save thousands of dollars by upgrading your home rather than moving. Sometimes the addition of a room or two may be all you need to accommodate your growing family, or you may be able to add living space to your home by remodeling your basement to make it more attractive and comfortable. In addition, you dont have to do all of your remodeling at once. You can take your time upgrading your home, modifying it as your budget and schedule allow. Sometimes a few minor upgrades may be all you need to feel comfortable and at home where you live.nike tn pas cher
2. Remodeling your home can be a good investment. In almost all cases, well done remodeling projects increase the value of a home. As mentioned above, remodeling can be done in bits and pieces, allowing for your schedule and budget constraints. When remodeling, make sure you consider whether your additions and modifications will stand the test of time. For example, are the designs classic or will they quickly go out of style? Are the appliances, cabinetry, and floors you are adding durable? Does the manufacturer offer a warranty? If you invest wisely in your remodel, your home improvement projects can increase the value of your home for many years to come.
3. You will get to stay in your neighborhood. If you love your neighborhood and want to stay in it, remodeling will be a much better choice for you. This is especially true if you want to keep your children in the same school or if your job is close to where you live. Take some time and make a list of the pros and cons of your neighborhood. Remember that old saying The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence? Keep this in mind when determining whether a move or remodel is best for you. Often, problems with neighborhoods, including crime and noise, dont become apparent until you have lived in a particular neighborhood for some time. Your current neighborhood may not be perfect, but it is yours.
4. You will get the house you want. Potential homeowners usually have to look at dozens of houses before finding one that suits their needs, not to mention their budget. Even then, the house they choose more than likely will be missing something they would really like or have a few features they would prefer it didnt. When you remodel, you are in charge of the look, feel, and features of your home. And there are many ways to remodel your rooms relatively affordably from redesigning the lighting systems to adding hardwood flooring. Even though you may hire an architect, designer, and contractor, you are ultimately in charge of the design of your remodeled home. You can be outrageously creative or more conservative in your remodeling. The choice is completely up to you.
5. You will get to keep your existing floor plan. Perhaps you like the layout of your home but want to expand a room or two. Or maybe you have had it with your 30-year-old kitchen and you just want a more updated feel. Remodeling allows you to keep your existing floor plan while modifying the elements you choose.
6. You wont suffer buyers remorse. When you remodel, you are only changing one thing: your house. Your neighborhood stays the same. Your yard stays the same. Your children are attending their same school. When you purchase a new home, there are so many variables involved, some of which you may not find out about until after you are well settled. Remodeling allows you to stay with known elements but also modify or add to your home in ways that afford you increased comfort and functionality.
Article Source :
Author Resource :
www.tnchine.com nike tn pas cher www.niketnpascheres.net tn requin nike pas cher http://www.hogan-scarpes.org##Hogan Shoes Devin Hansen - Suburban Construction, Inc. was founded in Bettendorf, Iowa in 1985.nike pas cher www.niketnpascheres.net