15 Things One Should Probably Know Before Buying A Scaffolding Equipment - By: Mr Jackie Franklin
Due to their imperative uses, scaffolding equipment requires utmost attention.
The Construction and Industrial companies depend on scaffolds for each project. Despite this fact, some choose to refrain from observing minimal safety standards or regulations. This is one of the major reasons why accident rates are still on a high, especially regarding the people who fall to their deaths from the scaffoldings.
Belittling an issue so serious proves extremely harmful. Here, just a word of caution won’t work. A company needs to assure its workers that the materials/equipment they are working with are safe, reliable, trustworthy.
Considering the popularity of Layher Scaffolding solutions, we chose to select it for the topic and its particulars. Before you get overwhelmed or fall short of opinions and options, the following notes would help in taking a decision with respect to a scaffolding purchase. Read below to know more.
1. Scaffolding types. The modern modular scaffolding equipment comes with cross-system designed features. Basically, you can find two types of scaffoldings: Suspended and Supported types.
2. Purpose. Mainly, the scaffoldings are needed in the construction and industrial sites. If you belong to one of these categories, you should search for the relevant one for the particular application.
3. Brands. Some top-notch brand names in the USA include Alufase and Layher. Till date, the Layher SpeedyScaf scaffoldings feature at the top of the list. You can find more about it in the below.
4. Suppliers. The suppliers of these scaffolds offer comprehensive solutions to its customers. Though one may want to approach a manufacturer for direct purchase, it is not helpful in the long run due to service unavailability in all regions of the USA.
5. Compatibility. The scaffolding system and its compatibility with different components is a trouble faced by owners unless it’s resolved by the suppliers. You should consult the experts on this topic.
6. Assembly. The bulk of scaffolding equipment, sometimes, requires arduous efforts for assembly and installation. However, modern systems like Layher lightweight scaffoldings are easy to assemble in a much less time.
7. Disassembly. You need to find the scaffolding systems that are both easy to assemble and disassemble, not just one way around. The brand of Layher doesn’t disappoint, though.
8. QA & Testing. Does the company provide a Quality Assurance and Testing certificate with the scaffold products? You ought to check this one.
9. Accessories. The basic elements of scaffolding equipment would serve the primary purpose of applications. In addition, you will need a bunch of accessories, such as guardrails, brackets, clips, etc.
10. Performance. The integrated systems should deliver outstanding performance in various conditions and scenarios. Whether the load-bearing capability or logistical flexibility, those attributes also add to it.
11. Reviews. Honest opinions, reviews, and feedback offer a legitimate answer to the questions posed by a prospective buyer.
12. Prices. The costs would vary depending on the sizes of the scaffoldings. Ranging from $700 to $50000, the same type of scaffolding equipment from different brands might differ under the price bracket.
13. Shipping. Clearly, this takes you closer to the deal and deal-maker, which, in this case, is a supplier. Find answers to the transportation and logistics-related questions.
14. After-sales service. Discover the background details and profile of a supplier. Ask whether they have a network of services to cater your after sales requirements or not.
15. Customer support. You may need timely assistance from the customer support team. Hence, make sure these services are provided along with the purchase.
Article Source :
Author Resource :
Jackie Franklin writes about various Scaffolding Systems for industrial and constructional applications. He highlights the popularity of Layher SpeedyScaf Scaffolding equipment among all brands. He further puts up the tips to buy Layher Scaffolding solutions. The innovation of Layher lightweight scaffolding systems has helped industries in a significant manner.