Have you ever come across a situation that you may not want to throw away something that is no longer useful for you? But you have a good memory about them and you do not want to throw them away like a trash. Actually there are better ways to maximize its utility. Nothing is trash and something may lose its value to but it still hold value to others, you can always sell your item that you are about throwing away on eBay for the repair, refurbished iPhone 5c or reuse directly. You can make some extra money and also benefit others in saving the money. However no every item suitable for the sell, here are some things may be throwing away that I sold on eBay
1. Coupons – I ever sold $10 in formula coupons for $5 in just 3 minutes! These come to me at no cost from the formula companies and since my son is on an organic formula for which I never get coupons then I can't use them. You can buy and sell almost any coupons online not a huge profit but ships cheaply and you weren't using them anyway!
2. Empty Jars - I sold canning jars, baby food jars, and jelly jars. They were trash! But there are people will use these to make homemade candles, package goods, etc.
3. Empty game/movie cases - I will let you know how these sell because I have tons of them! My kids loose or break the game and I am left with the case. Looks like Xbox 360 and blue ray holders are the fastest movers!
4. Broken Electronics- There are tech savvy individuals who can repair your items and still make a great profit from them when they resell them. Great items for me have been iPhone 5c, Xbox 360 controllers, and old laptops with broken screens. These broken iPhone 5c can be refurbished and sold to those who need an iPhone 5c. I can tell you these refurbished iPhone 5c are a big sell online these days.
5. Trophies and awards - Okay, for these to sell, they have to look cool but they are selling! I would assume that folks buy these for decoration or to have their local shop put a newly engraved plate on it.
6. scratched DVDs and video games - these typically go in BIG lots but they are selling! I would assume that people can repair them? Not sure, if you know...clue me in!
7. Fabric scraps - If you are a craft-y individual then you know that you always seem to have extra scraps lying around. Quit throwing them away and make some money on them!
8. Your Junk Drawer! - Really, what is next, the kitchen sink? Actually- you can buy a kitchen sink. The junk drawer lots seem to look like antique collectibles and miscellaneous items but it did come out of someone's junk drawer! If you plan to sell yours, I would take out the carry out condiments and silverware first!
There are a lot of things you may think of trash and throw them away, but some of them can be repaired, refurbished or just valuable for others. Thanks to eBay, you can make a profit from those old item. You can come home and find some these item that you was intend to throw away and make your own extra cash.
Want a Refurbished iPhone? Want to look for the best deal and trustworthy refurbished iPhone handset? You are at the right place now. Cell Phone Age offers Grade A refurbished iPhone 5c, 5s, 6s, 6 in great condition as new. All the refurbished iPhones are fully inspected and tested prior to dispatch.