If you're looking for PPC landing page tips then the best advice you can get, especially if you are doing pay per click, is to simply give Google what it wants in terms of structure as this will lower the risk considerably of getting slapped with high bid prices.
But a good landing page is not only vital in PPC. In fact, it's just as important to make sure your page is structured in the best and most efficient manner to maximize free traffic to your site and to keep the visitors from making a quick exit. This occurs when they find a website which provides different information to what their keyword search suggests.
In this article however, we will concentrate of PPC landing pages and steer you in the right direction in structuring your page to keep the paid ad services happy.
Tips For PPC Landing Pages
1. Using your home page as you landing page is one of the most common mistakes among small business owners on the Internet. This is a big mistake because it forces the customer to have to search through pages and pages of your website to try and find the product that you are selling.
It is much easier to make a small landing page that is not a full website. This is much more effective because it shows the customer exactly what the want to see. Using a landing page is much more effective when it comes into bringing in sales. The fact of the matter is that landing pages are much easier to create and require significantly less time to create.
2. Many people make the mistake of having an extremely generic landing page. In reality, you should have a different landing page for every single product that you are promoting. The fact of the matter is that someone clicked on your link because they were interested in a specific product. This is why it is important to have your page contain information that only pertains to this product.
3. Having a confusing and unorganized landing page is another mistake that many small business owners make on the Internet. Whenever you are trying to sell a product, on the Internet or in real life, it is important to be as clear and precise as possible. At the same time, you should keep your landing page simple and feed information to the viewer slowly.
4. Chances are that you have spent a lot of time optimizing your pay-per-click ads, but you may not have done the same thing with your landing page. This is a big mistake because it will result in significantly less sales. For each list of keywords it is important to have a landing page as well as a pay-per-click ad. It is extremely important to maintain a line of constant communication with your customers throughout the entire process.
5. Some people make the mistake of asking for too much information at once from their customer. If you ask for too much personal information at once then you may quickly scare them away. The fact of the matter is that not everyone is willing to give their personal information out on the Internet. There is no need for any additional information besides a first name and an email address if the individual is not making a purchase.
6. Many people make the mistake of putting too many images on their landing page. This can result in your site taking an extremely long time to load. There is no need to insert a large quantity of images on your website. It is better to keep your site simple and organized. If your site takes too long to load it may scare away some of your potential customers.
7. You're selling instead of providing information. When you get someone to click your ad you have already completed the selling process. The next part of the selling process is telling the customer what you have to offer for them. After they click on your ad, it is important to educate the customer about your product. This will encourage them to make a purchase without feeling as if you are extremely eager to get them to buy your product.
Want to know the secret to a great PPC landing page? Get the best PPC landing page tips by grabbing a PortalFeeder membership and supercharging your online pay per click success starting today!