You are absolutely wrong if you equate consulting just for business industries. If you picture a consultant laboriously doing workflow analysis or information technology systems; think again. Consulting business offer wide variety of services. To give you some ideas, here is a list of some undeniably famous consulting business.
1. Fitness Consultancy. Yes! The fitness world also needs a fitness consultant. Being a business consultant, you can apply your expertise to research and development and in planning and implementing policies and programs for recreation, fitness and sports. You can also work for the fitness industry, fitness facilities, the government, community centers, retirement homes, private individuals and sports firms. You can also serve the general communities, adult, youth and even pregnant and new moms.
There are people who want to practice exercises and develop routines; the fitness consultants work directly with them. Some consultants take on planning and management role. This can be an exciting consulting business and can give you lots of opportunities.
2. Art Consultancy. You can also choose to be an art consultant. If you love to buy and choose beautiful art materials, you can be profitable in it. You can
make money by making art programs for hotels, companies, medical centers, office buildings and higher income professionals. While art representatives promote the works by artists and galleries, the art consultants identify each client's different needs and budget. Consultants then identify hundreds of art works and make recommendations.
Although many art reps serve as consultants, they have limited capability. Art consultants are free to select any art work that suit a client. To be an art consultant, you will need to have a specialized knowledge of art, art sales, art scene entrepreneurship and networking.
3. Skin Care Consultancy. You can also be a make over consultant or specifically, a skin care consultant. As a skin care consultant, you can help the people understand the basic steps on caring for their skin. You can also help them analyze the types of skin they have in order to choose the right cosmetics. This can further help them on their personal enhancement goals.
As a skin consultant, you can assist your clients in choosing and applying cosmetics for a more professional, trendy and glamorous looks. You can help them with their image and style makeovers such as make up and clothing styles. You can also host a spa party for all your clients.
Although most of the skin care consultants work in drug stores, salons, cosmetic shops and department store, it's not impossible for them to be self-employed. Numerous companies amd largae corporates hire consultants to work for them; helping them in their full-scale operation.
4. Sales Consultancy. If you have a background on sales, you can become a sales consultant. You can help companies on their sales processes, training, strategies, marketing and sales team management. Sales people make a good sales consultant since they have a strong background on finding prospective clients, building relationships and understanding their various needs. If you have the background and experience, combine these two and have winning results for your clients.
5. Legal Nurse Consultancy. You can also be a legal nurse consultant. If you are a registered nurse who takes part in litigation, you are called a legal nurse consultant. You can carry out nurse practices consultancy, healthcare professions, law firms, legal and healthcare services. You can work with attorneys, clients, physicians and others.
As a legal nurse consultant, you can educate consumers and attorneys. Your legal roles can include preparation of witness lists, helping put together law suits, review of medical records, interview with the witness and a lot more. You may work in insurance, law irms, hospital risk management teams and governments. You can also run your independent legal nurse consultancy.
Obviously, there are varied types of consulting businesses and you cannot limit yourself to these possibilities. You should only choose the one fitted consulting business that you enjoy. By the ideas presented here, I wish that you had a grasp of knowledge of what to start at and be successful in it.
Stephen C Campbell is an International Business Consultant, Marketing Strategist & Internet Marketer : For more info on business marketing and business strategies - visit : http://www.howtotalkbusiness.com/