It can be hard to find that perfect girlfriend for you and for most guys the idea of being alone and lonely may make them a little desperate to get attention from women. So desperate they do insane stunts, approaching a woman without taking the time to make eye contact and using silly and insulting pick up lines in order to catch her attention. Guys you will never get a girlfriend by acting desperate instead you will be turning women off.
Their is no reason to panic guys, there are plenty of smart, funny, attractive ladies looking for a great guy just like you. No lies or gimmicks are needed to get a girlfriend. I am your love guru Buddy Franklin and I have hot dating tips to help you get and keep the girl you want. I have had my own share of dating disasters and I have faced rejection because I did not take the time to think about how women saw me when I made a move. Here are 7 hot tips that can you avoid turning off a girl you think is girlfriend material.
1. Know what attracts you: All guys have some type and if you want to get a girlfriend, you should be aware of this type and learn how to best appeal to this type of women. Some guys like really tall and skinny women while others prefer a more voluptuous figure. Guys should also be realistic dismissing a woman who is attracted to you because she is a blonde or brunette instead of your usual red head type means you are losing out on a potentially great girlfriend.
2. Find places those women frequent: You can meet many women at clubs and parties but that does not necessarily make them dating material, especially if you are looking to settle down and want a long-term commitment. Consider online match making services, libraries, bookstores any public place should be considered since there is really no wrong place to meet a woman.
3. Be honest with women: Guys who find themselves constantly getting dumped after only a few dates never seem to learn from their mistakes. They meet an attractive women and decide to compete against guys that they think the woman will be more attracted too they start too lie. By the time date 3 or 4 comes around, they cannot even keep their lies straight anymore and the girl they are dating is furious that she has wasted so much time on someone who she feels is using her.
4. Look like someone worth dating: If you want to get a girlfriend you should look decent. This does not mean you should suddenly start getting fashion advice from TV and start wearing tuxedos or spend a lot on new clothes, but you should always be clean and smelling good when trying to pick up women. Wearing current fashions is also a plus, clothes matter more to women than men and they won't typically hold your clothing styles against you. However, no woman wants to date a guy who dresses like a space alien.
5. Act masculine: Guys who are prone to cry at the drop of a hat always need reassurance and compliments from women are not as likely to get a girlfriend. Men who are manly impress women. Meaning they are strong, confident can fight for themselves when a situation occurs and can offer emotional or physical protection to the women their dating.
6. Carry on a conversation: Long-term relationships means both you and the girl you are interested in should be comfortable speaking too each about different topics. When first meeting a woman a little nerves and shyness may count against you if you don't know how to get over it and just speak. The topic is not as important as the fact that you are actually able to carry on a conversation. Women give bonus points in you can make them laugh and can steer the conversation around to focus on them and their interest.
7. Impress on the first date: Flirting, touching and kissing determine if you get a girlfriend, especially on the first date, where sometimes the first impression is the only impression. Even if you botch part of the night you can repair the damage and still keep the girl interested in you. Flirt with her, get her laughing, look into her eyes as she speaks, smile at her too she how into her you are and be charming to make up for that initial impression of you.