Dating can be an emotional rollercoaster, especially for guys who are uncertain about their dating prowess and lack confidence in what they bring to the table. It is never any fun feeling like you are the odd guy out. The one who women do not seem to be interested in and nothing you do seems to work. Well I am about to give you a crash course in dating and connecting with women. I know dozens of ways to get a girlfriend but to get you started try these eight tips. By the time you finish reading this, you will have no doubts about your dating ability.
1. Stop making excuses: People who complain about how they wish their lives could be and wonder why they do not get what they want just cant seem to realize that you are the only one who controls what happens in your life. If you want to make chances, do it!
2. Proactive positive affirmations: You might feel a little silly trying these techniques but that is okay because no one else will be around to see it. Stand in front of your mirror and make positive statements about yourself. You can be naked if you want and talk about just how hot your body is, or be completely covered and state what a great guy you are. It really doesn't matter the point is too simply wash out all those years of negative training and help you understand positive ways to get a girlfriend. If you do this daily, you will be surprised just how much your confidence will start to grow.
3. Make some changes: If something isn't broke, you don't have to fix it. Yet if you are constantly getting turned down by women, never getting dates and do not remember the last time you had sex, its time to let go of your tired old tricks. Start by looking around and seeing what other guys do. You can learn a lot by observing and do not be afraid to ask a male friend who always gets the girls what he does to succeed. Try pickup lines, the direct approach, anything a little different.
4. Put your negatives too work for you: Every guy has something about himself that they consider a bad flaw. Traits such as having a disability, being considered a technology geek or being too nice are not anything you should be embarrassed by and they can actually work for you. Guys who are technology geeks and know how to fix anything that goes wrong with a computer can use this to get invited back to a woman's house. Being willing to help out a sexy co-worker or girl you are interested in can have her feeling very appreciative and offering you something in return.
5. Try a different type of girl: Maybe your problem is always dating the same type of women. All types of women are sexy; one of the best ways to get a girlfriend is to date outside your normal type. Dating a girl of a different race or religion can be a great learning experience, as well as girls that you have always thought of as too pretty, too smart or too cool to hit on. You would be surprised at how little these women are hit on because they intimidate other men.
6. Pursue your friend: Got a crush on your best female friend? One of the best ways to get a girlfriend is to make a move on a girl who already knows you. However, if you are waiting for her to suddenly realize that you are the guy of her dreams, keep on dreaming. You have to make a move if you want to break free of the "best friends forever" zone. Take a chance and ask her out, outside of the normal group outings. Go out on a date as friends, treat her like a woman you want to date and let the sparks develop naturally.
7. Take a vacation at home: This does not mean to stop dating but instead to stop all the normal activities you normally do. Instead, you are going to act like a tourist in your own town. Visiting museums, festivals, historical sites and other tourist attractions are a great way to mingle with beautiful women. You can use your personal knowledge of your hometown to strike up a conversation and offer to show her the nightlife.
8. Go to a dating event: Speed dating events are great ways to get a girlfriend, allowing you to have fun and meet several new women in only a couple of hours. Though speed dating events can be a little intimidating when starting, they allow you to naturally develop social skills and become an expert at approaching women.