Finally you have decided you want to hire a commercial cleaning company. Congratulations! It's great to know that you have understood the significance of protecting the overall health and morale of your employees. Additionally it would boost the image of your company too. The best thing about hiring a good professional cleaning service for your business is having less sick days taken by employees, more free time to focus on making money, and a significant savings over hiring a permanent employee devoted exclusively to cleaning. However getting the right cleaning services is needs careful amount of research. It's very important that business owners take the right steps too while hiring an office cleaning company. The business cleaning has to fulfill their needs as well as their budget. Here are a few useful tips and techniques to help you decide which commercial cleaning company is right for your business:
1. First things first: You need to know what the needs of your business are. It depends on the size of the company. You may require as little work as maintaining a clutter-free office or much larger projects like shop fitting cleanup or builders' cleanup. If your cleaning needs are not that large, then you're probably better off looking at smaller professional cleaning services that can pay more attention to you as an individual.
2. Insurance Cover: Choose a Company with an insurance policy. These days it's imperative you protect yourself from any accidental damage or thefts. In case the Company is not very eager to discuss this with you then you need to look for another provider.
3. Customer Service: Do a little research on the level of customer service and support the Company has to offer? Are they only available during peak business hours? Are they reachable during an emergency? What is the response time if you have any queries? Ask your professional peers which office cleaning services they use. If a known associate employs a company that offered you a bid, you can ask about the quality of their work, their timeliness, and the professionalism of their employees. It's a great way to get accurate feedback without having to go through a company's website!
4. 'Value for Money': It is recommended to hire a company based on your budget. You have to check many factors as some Cleaning Companies will offer to do your cleaning at prices even you will consider "too good to be true". Companies that may charge ridiculously low may not be insured. They may send you unreliable Cleaners who have will little or no regard for your belongings or they are awfully underpaid, untrained, not properly vetted and low on the motivation side. Quality services take time and money, so be prepared to pay a little bit extra for quality.
5. Staff Recruitment service: You may be handing over your keys and leaving your belongings around while the Cleaners are cleaning your premises, it's very important you know how they are recruited by the commercial cleaning company. They need to maintain a transparency of their recruitment process to make sure they do not hire Cleaners with criminal records. Get identities of would-be Cleaners checked.
6. Tasks List: To make sure all of the details of the deal are in writing - from the services provided to cost of service, tasks to be performed on a regular basis/intervals to the frequency of visits, the company must provide a proper Task Guide. This shows the company has professional approach.
Also don't forget to check online for any customer reviews. You will find many websites that have feedback on services provided by different companies. Read what customers say about a particular commercial cleaning company. Also ask for at least two references from their previous customers.
All these little things will help when choosing the right commercial cleaning company and you will never be let down by their services.