Natural bodybuilding means bodybuilding the good old-fashioned way: working out, eating right, and not taking steroids or other unhealthy artificial enhancement products. Following a natural bodybuilding routine is the best way to build muscle the right way.
Natural bodybuilding helps you to look and feel great without the harmful side effects of excessive use of supplements. Not only will you get more reliable and consistent results this way, you will have a sense of pride in what you have accomplished, as opposed to relying on monthly bills to keep your physique.
Getting the results you want from natural bodybuilding starts with developing a solid routine. Developing a routine that works takes time, but it's more than worth it because you won't have to worry about unnecessary exercises, injuries or lack of motivation. Once you choose a plan, it is essential that you stick to it.
Your routine does not have to be your own, though, and it is a good idea to benefit from what others have learned. The key to a good workout routine is making sure all muscle groups are included and then staying with it once you start. Trying a dozen different routines in a month probably isn't going to do you any good. Once you find a workout you can do consistently, your body will transform into the unstoppable machine you've been dreaming about before you know it.
The 8 keys to a solid natural bodybuilding routine are:
1. Light cardiovascular exercise and stretching to warm up muscles before lifting.
2. Switching of muscle groups throughout the week
3. Increased intensity of your workout each week by increasing number of reps or the amount of weight being lifted.
4. Taking time to rest between workouts. Your body builds muscle while you are healing on the days you rest. If you don't give your body time to recoup, you aren't going to see your muscle mass increasing at the rate it should. This also means taking as much time as you need between sets in the gym.
5. Increasing caloric intake to support muscle growth.
6. Eating a diet rich in lean protein, fresh fruits and vegetables, and whole grains.
7. Supplementing your diet if your foods lack the vitamin, protein and essential fatty acid content you need.
8. Tracking your progress by bringing a workout journal to keep track of which lifts you did, the number of reps and amount lifted.
Following a natural bodybuilding routine to maximize benefits is important. A thorough search of the information available on natural bodybuilding can be confusing and time consuming. A personal trainer can develop a routine for you, but for a price.
Personal trainers usually cost $30 to $70 per session, which can add up quickly when they expect you to be there at least twice a week! To avoid spending $5,000+ per year, it is a great idea to find a reliable product to purchase with videos and/or books to give you similar training without the ongoing cost.
Once you have a reliable routine, you have to be disciplined enough to stick to it. Keeping track of your results daily is helpful. If you have a day when you are getting frustrated, looking through your previous workouts to see the progress you have made can be enough motivation to continue.
If you don't want the expense of a personal trainer there are easy-to-follow routines available. Just choose a reputable source, one that has a solid routine and a way to track your progress. Software programs are available that make it easy to track progress and plan future workouts as well.
Also, stay away from products that offer outrageous claims. If it doesn't sound humanly possible, it probably isn't. Keep in mind that the goal is to steadily increase your muscle mass, not get shredded in two hours, or whatever else they use to get you to buy.
While a good natural bodybuilding routine will improve your quality of life a ton, you do not have to spend your life savings on a good program. Just put in some time to get the facts and see through the lies, and you will save an unbelievable amount of money and pointless effort!
Don't settle for hype and lies! Get your 26-week natural bodybuilding routine, flawless meal plans, personal tracking and training software, eBooks jam-packed with the "Muscle Gain Truth" and more!
Sign up for the email course to get a bunch of awesome free stuff here: