Success is a journey. It is not the result that we expect to enjoy. Neither is it the feeling when you receive what you want. But instead it is the joy you have while pursuing you goal. It happens in every moment you have with your persistent in your actions. This may sound hard to believe but it is the real event that had happened to millions of successful people. How do they do that? You may be curious to know the techniques they used. You may want explore the feeling of accomplishment when the results has not yet materialized. In this article, we will talk about one of the crucial ingredients that successful people must have in order to maintain their positive attitude. No matter how tough the situation will be. They can still maintain their unwavering actions toward their goal.
This secret is to keep record of the major events in your life. When we talk about major, we do not mean only once a year or once in a couple of year. We mean that you need to write the journal everyday and capture the important moments in your life. Why is it so important? It is because writing on the journal will give you the opportunity to review what you have done. Also it will let you evaluate your feeling at the moment and find out what you can do differently if the result does not come out the way you want.
Writing a journal can also let you absorb details of the event that you may forget after time goes by. You will be able to capture moment of joy and sadness. You can get into that moment every time you want to by reading and reviewing it. We remember that success happens in the mind. And this is the best way to practice our mind about how to feel by using our own history records as a guideline.
When we know that writing a journal is crucial on our development, we may wonder how we can write to our purpose. Here are a few simple steps to follow about journal writing include:
1. Take your journal along with you. The best time to write the journal is when the event has just happened only a few moments ago. You need to have your journal around so that you can effectively capture whatever important to you.
2. Write in your own style. Each of us has our own individual system of writing. Keep it that way because you will be the only one who makes use of it. You can have drawing, symbols, abbreviations, acronyms or anything else as long as you know what they mean.
3. Review it daily. After the day has passed, you will come back to your journal and see what you have encountered and have done. Are the results according to your plan? Is there anything that you are supposed to write but you didn't? The major purpose of daily review is to make sure that you do not miss anything that you should keep it in your journal. It's also a good time that you can make and adjust your plan for the next day after reviewing your journal.
4. Review it weekly. Spend one hour at the end of the week reading what you wrote during the week. Keep some notes or comments on your feeling after that event has passed for a week. Select some of the best moments in the week for your visualization.
5. Review it yearly. At the end of the year, you gather all you wrote and read them. Read them with joy like when you read a novel. Track your feeling to see if you can remember most of them. Use them as a reference for your plan the following year. Spend a day doing this will be more than beneficial to you in the long run.
6. Visualize regularly. Daily visualization will help you attracting whatever you want into your life. Journal will help you capture the good feeling and joy from some moment. Once you read it feel it. When you do the visualization, you can refer your feeling to the happy moments you have in your journal. You can multiply it by three or by ten to increase the intensity and boost your attraction. You can also use Attraction Accelerator to help your visualization process.
Journal can be useful for your success. Writing and keeping a journal require some techniques. This article will help you to go into effective journal writing and will finally lead you to success.