Arms that ripple with muscle and strength are just plain out sexy! Women absolutely love to see a man with nice strong arms and men love to see women with arms that are toned and shapely and do not look like a pair of bat wings flapping in the wind. So what do you need to do to get your arms in shape and make sure they stay that way?
The Secret to getting unbelievable pumped up and ripped biceps is to use a technique called drop-setting. You do a drop set by performing an exercise at a weight that you can barely lift for 10 to 20 repetitions. After the last rep, drop the weight (usually by 5 to 10 pounds) and do another 10 to 20 reps. After the second set, drop the weight once more and do another 10 to 20 reps.
This amazing method will not only leave your arms feeling outrageously pumped, but after a few weeks you will start seeing arm muscles pop out you didn't even know you had.
Here are a few simple exercises that you can drop-set that will quickly strengthen the biceps, increase their size and improve their tone:
1. Barbell Curls: Take hold of the barbell with your palms facing up and hands shoulder width apart. Your feet should also be line up with your shoulders. Keeping your elbows firmly at your side and slowly raise the bar until your forearms are upright. Slowly lower the barbell back to the start position and repeat.
2. Lying Straight Bar Cable Curls: Using both hands and an underhand grip take hold of a short cable bar attached to a low pulley. Now lie down on your back with legs straight and feet against the frame of the pulley. With the cable bar resting on your thighs and your arms slightly bent slowly curl the bar towards your chest squeezing the biceps for a count of one then slowly return to the starting position. Make sure that you keep your legs straight and your head down at all times.
3. Curl Bar Preacher Curls: When doing this exercise you will be sitting at a preacher bench with your armpits resting at the top of the pad and the backs of your arms firmly against the arm pad. Now holding a barbell place your hands shoulder widths distance with your palms facing up. Curl the barbell up until your forearm is facing you're upper arm. Slowly lower the barbell back to the start position and repeat.
4. Incline Dumbbell Curl: Using an incline bench you need to sit at a 45-60 degree angle. Let your arms hang down straight holding a dumbbell in each hand with your palms facing out, away from your body. Now with your elbows held firmly at your sides raise both dumbbells at the same time as if to touch your shoulders. Slowly lower your arms to the start position and repeat.
5. Hammer Dumbbell Curls: You can do these either standing or sitting and the exercise is similar to the dumbbell bicep curls except that your wrist will not turn. Holding a dumbbell in each hand you will slowly lift the dumbbells at the same time as if you want to touch your shoulders. Squeeze the muscle for a count of one and return to the start position. Repeat 15 to 20 times.
All this will take only a few minutes of your time everyday. Of course, it has to be persevered with and not given up after a few days. Try these exercises and see the difference. If you do this regularly you'll be the proud owner some beautiful biceps will be the envy of everyone you know.