With the Blackberry Storm ... you either like it or hate. Doesn't appear to be a lot within the middle. Much of the supposed frustrations can easily be alleviated with the guidelines shared on this article.
Lots of people suppose the Storm is more of a "fun" phone than a enterprise telephone .... but I would not say the Storm is not for enterprise. It has all of the strong enterprise server/mail support .... plus Excel, Phrase, PowerPoint capabilities, etc. It's simply that it provides plenty of multimedia power (particularly video), than you normally see on Blackberries.
For many it is the better of both worlds. You do not lose the ability you want for enterprise, and it adds many of the iPhonish luxury options (tv reveals, music, movies, gaming, and so on).
The Storm does take some getting used to ....... but nicely price it after getting.
What follows is a collection of ideas and tricks useful for Blackberry Storm customers. Storm homeowners ought to know this already, however listed here are few things newbies may not realize .....
1. Keyboard/conceal/present -- just swipe down to make it disappear (no need to enter the menu to do that), and swipe up (to make it appear).
2. Icons might be moved round, and even into folders in case you feel you have too many taking over icon slots.
3. In case you improve your OS and any applications or icons disappear, you may get them again instantly by going into choices, superior choices, host routing desk, hit bb menu button, then register.... re-registering fixes promptly.
4. To get a status bar whereas taking part in media or music, simply calmly "faucet" the display screen (this can be picky generally).
5. You can change the default browser from the blackberry browser to Internet Explorer or Firefox ; This offers you FULL browser pages, and never Cell versions in the event you desire this. That is done whereas within the browser, hitting the BB menu button, choices, then browser configuration.
6. You'll be able to delete several messages directly, simply. Just tap the primary message, then faucet the last message, all messages in between will also be highlighted.
7. Hopefully everybody is aware of how you can change the wallpaper. Simply go into media, photos, select the one you need, use the BB menu button and choose to use that image as house display.
8. As a notice, there are TONS of apps out for the Storm (some more games as well, even a couple that use the accelerometer), in an ongoing thread at crackberry.com in the Storm discussion board.
9. Please go into Options, Screen/Keyboard, and change your hover, faucet, sensitivity settings to one hundred, one hundred, 6 (excessive), or no matter your want. Too many individuals complain about lag/delay without even trying to regulate the usual (default settings) to something more inline with "their" speed/use. Its like PC customers leaving the mouse/faucet settings at default, as a substitute of adjusting on your particular person preference/talent/pace.
10. To change back to handheld from speaker when on a name and utilizing speakerphone .... press the Blackberry button and than press "Activate Handset".
eleven. For closing apps, there are some that will remain open on a regular basis - cellphone, world wide net, bb messenger, dwelling icon, and the mail icon. You'll be able to't shut these.......and this is normal. Any others that show up, simply select them, then hit the bb button (menu button), then go all the way down to "shut". Always make sure that to "shut" apps when done....not simply use the return or again buttons (which doesn't actually close down the app).
12. When backing up your Blackberry .... to again up third celebration apps that have been downloaded assessment the steerage at blackberryfaq.com/.
thirteen. A brand new version of Google maps (3.0.2) is accessible which utilizes the Storm's GPS functionality. Previous to this version it gave you an approximate location using the nearest cell tower. The new model may be downloaded at google.com/gmm.
14. For most new Storm customers, it does want some "tweaking" of the settings for each particular person (hover, contact, sensitivity settings) beneath Choices. But doing this, and upgrading to the most recent OS would remedy any slow/sluggishness issues you "may" have..
That should be enough suggestions and tricks to get any new (or experienced) Blackberry Storm person pointed in the appropriate course. You probably have suggestions and tricks you'd wish to share .... simply go away them as a remark. The extra the merrier.
I'm Anthony and I live in.
If you liked this article and you also would like to receive more info pertaining to Tips Blackberry Berguna nicely visit our website.