Instagram is growing day by day with an increase in the number of followers, media, likes, and engagement. There are a few points you should know if you want to get more followers with easy tactics in this competitive environment.
1. You can cross promote the dedicated hash tags in your social profile, print ads, and your email blast.
2. You can also opt for shortcuts like using Instagram bots and buying followers, but this may also turn out to be a disaster when we talk about authenticity.
3. You can be ironic and funny to make your captions attractive along with using hash tags that are relevant to a particular post.
4. Address your website link in your bio. Along with the website link you can keep updating the links of the latest posts on the website.
5. Remove all the unwanted tagging from your profile as it may distract the visitor from the niche you deal in.
6. Approve the tags which are relevant before showing the post on your profile.
7. Develop your profile in a different and attractive way along with using catchy captions and images to get free Instagram followers.
8. If you are a startup then you may also opt to buy Instagram likes because many viewers judge the profile by the number of followers and likes on the posts.
9. You can use Call to action and let people know what your posts are up to.
10. Interact with the top influencer brand and try to become their favorite so that you may get referred traffic through them.
How To Boost your Instagram engagement:
Engagement matters if you have a business profile or if you want more people to reach you. If you have good engagement then Instagram will show your posts to more people either by showing it on the explorer page or by showing it on the people's home feed.
There are these basic tips you should consider while posting on Instagram for boosting the engagement.
1. POST QUALITY CONTENT-
-Creative and attractive images to gain attention.
-Funny, inspiring and knowledgeable captions.
-Informational captions for the user to understand it well.
-Catchy videos and gifs.
2. USE RIGHT HASHTAGS-
-To bring people to your posts.
-For being part of the community.
-For letting Instagram know what your posts contain and what niche you belong to.
3. POST WHEN YOUR FOLLOWERS ARE ON INSTAGRAM-
-Select the best time zones to post on Instagram.
-Interact with your Instagram followers on best days.
4. KNOW YOUR POSTS WELL-
-What your profile is about.
-What are the hash tags you use?
-What do you write in your captions?
5. POST IN PATTERNS-
-Give your profile a unique style.
-Decide the top post timings.
-Follow the patterns of the postings.
6. POST CONSISTENTLY-
-Keep posting in regular time periods.
-It will save you from fading out.
-Instagram followers will remember you when they see your posts.
7. ALWAYS REPLY TO THE COMMENTS-
-Increase the interaction level.
-Make friends, not followers.
8. ASK PEOPLE TO TAG THEIR FRIENDS-
-Posts content in a way that people share it.
-You can ask the followers to tag their friends through captions.
9. BUY FOLLOWERS AND USE BOTS-
-Buy Instagram followers to increase the followers and likes.
-You can also use Bots for more engagement with followers.
Do's and Don’ts of posting on Instagram
When we talk about Instagram there are a lot of things you should do and you should not do. The do's and don’ts play a major role while posting to get more Instagram followers and likes. Here are some points to remember.
1. Engage with people in your niche. More engagement will help you so keep interacting with those who interact with you.
2. If you like someone's content then follow them and learn new things to bring changes to your profile.
3. Use at least a few hash tags that to relevant one.
4. Make proper use of Instagram stories. Don't forget to use swipe up and see more options for increasing traffic.
5. Use attractive images with knowledgeable captions for the audience to understand easily.
6. Use an eye catchy theme for your profile to maintain your uniqueness.
7. Add the website link to your profile's bio for the audience to explore more.
8. Add your email too in your bio for your audience to interact with you.
THE DON’TS -
1. Don't follow to unfollow. If you unfollow the one you have followed it is considered rude.
2. Don't use Instagram bots because sometimes bots may like inappropriate posts and post irrelevant comments.
3. Don't focus on quantity rather focus on quality as it will help you to create leads.
4. Don't ignore your followers as they may unfollow you.
5. Don't buy Instagram likes and followers as it may ruin your authenticity.
6. Don't post Images and captions which are copied.
7. Don't post what everyone is posting. Be unique.
8. Don't post in bulk. Post in proper time intervals.