Chinese Medicine School, Toronto
The origin of Traditional Chinese Medicinebelieved to be from China thousands of years ago. Now a day, acupuncture is becoming more and more popular in western countries. It is a prominent alternative medicine for some health issues. New practices have come into existence which is not a part of Traditional Chinese Medicine. The acupuncture practice involves inserting needles at different points on the body.
In the present scenario, there are almost in and around 12 different types of acupuncture performed in the world. Eight is traditional, and four are western types of acupuncture. All cases of acupuncture treatment aim to better wellness and wellbeing with a treatment plan.
Traditional Acupuncture – An Age-Old Practice
There are different types of Traditional Acupuncture,and they originated from East Asian countries.They believe in regulating the flow of energy to aid good health.
Traditional acupuncture practitioners follow a similar theory, but follow with little variation in their practice. They use very sharp and fine needles; they are more excellent than those used by western style acupuncturists.
1. A Chinese type of Traditional Medicine Acupuncture is one of the oldest forms of acupuncture practiced in the world until today.
2. Dr. Tan acupuncture type is a form of Chinese Acupuncture firmly in acupuncture theory.
3. Master Tung acupuncture type is a form of Chinese acupuncture based on a family ancestral history, tradition dating back hundreds of years.
4. Korean acupuncture type is as old as Chinese acupuncture.It is hand acupuncture and is unique to Korean acupuncture and is similar to auricular acupuncture.
5. Japanese acupuncture type is as old as Chinese acupuncture and based on acupuncture practice in China.
6. Vietnamese acupuncture type is as old as Chinese acupuncture and again based on acupuncture practice of China.
7. Abdominal Acupuncture invented by Dr. Bois very famous for chronic pain. It was developed a few decades ago and based on classical acupuncture theory.
8. Marmapuncture is a type of acupuncture practiced in Ayurveda medicine. It is from India.
Western Acupuncture – Famous For Pain Management
More recently, chiropractors,nurses, doctors and physiotherapists are practicing acupuncture.
1. Dry Needlingor trigger point acupuncture is a type of western acupuncture based on a limited understanding of how traditional acupuncture works. It is very famous in the management of pain. A fine needle inserted into the muscle to release a tight area, it reduces the pain of the muscle restriction.
2. Englishman JR Worsley created the Five Element acupuncture. It is not followed in East Asia and not recognized in China or Australia. Majority of the British Acupuncture Council practice this style of acupuncture. It is the Western type of acupuncture practice.
3. Western medical doctors invented medical acupuncture. It is the nervous system based acupuncture.
4. Dr. Niger in the 1950s created Auricular acupuncture and later on incorporated into Chinese type acupuncture.
Chinese Medicine – Herbal Medicine & Body Practicing Techniques
Traditional Chinese medicine originated in ancient China, and it is in existence from over thousands of years. The traditional Chinese medicine practitioners use herbal drugs and different mind & body practicing techniques, such as tai chi and acupuncture to treat health problems.
Interested to learn acupuncture or want to study in detail about acupuncture, there are lots of Chinese Medicine Schools which provide acupuncture training courses. These schools teach about the do’s and don’ts — the traditional techniques of acupuncture and a lot more things.
There are many Chinese Medicine Schools in Toronto. Canadian College of Traditional Chinese Medicine is one of the famous Chinese Medicine School Toronto. It is a leader in Traditional Chinese Medicine education in North America with the highest standards of technical and professional training.
Canadian College of Traditional Chinese Medicine main aim is to promote the Chinese Medicine profession through public education, continuing professional education and graduation of the finest Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioners and Acupuncturists in the study.
To know more about the college or need any information, then move on to Chinese Medicine School Toronto.