Connecting Doctors all Over the World Connecting Doctors all Over the World Connecting Doctors all Over the World Connecting Doctors all Over the World Connecting Doctors all Over the World Connecting Doctors all Over the World Connecting Doctors all Over
1. Opinion Plus selects highly skilled physicians who are ready to evaluate medical information and diagnoses. In this way, the patient will feel confident that they are getting the right treatment at the right time.
2. A physician evaluates, and reviews any previous medical information shared by the patient, and assesses the case to help define if any further steps are needed to get an accurate diagnosis of the patient’s condition.
1.Tuberculosis: Tuberculosis is a bacterial disease that infects the lungs and may spread to other parts of the body.
Tuberculosis has been plaguing humankind for thousands of years; it has been and still is one of the most deadly infectious diseases in the world.
Establish policies that minimize or eliminate the presence of suspect or known TB cases in local health agency facilities.
Establish cough etiquette practices among staff and clients.
2. Universal health coverage: Universal health coverage (UHC) means that all people and communities can use the promotive, preventive, curative, rehabilitative and palliative health services they need.
Use of Mask, Cap, Eye Wear
Use of Foot Wear
Use of Impervious Gown
Disposal of Needles and Sharps
Avoid Needle Stick Injuries
3. Research and development: Research Development encompasses a set of strategic, proactive and capacity-building activities designed to facilitate individual faculty members, teams of researchers, in creating, developing and implementing strategies that increase institutional competitiveness.
The contents of the report should be well thought out keeping in view the objective of the research problem.
The layout of the report should be well thought out and must be appropriate.
4. Preparedness: Preparedness’ refers to the ability of governments, professional response organizations, communities and individuals to anticipate and respond effectively to the impact of likely, imminent or current hazards, events or conditions.
Communicate where you will be.
Know the warning signs and alert signals for your area.
Check your emergency survival kit.
Collect emergency building materials.
5. Clean water: Water is a fundamental human need. Each person on Earth requires at least 20 to 50 liters of clean, safe water a day for drinking, cooking, and simply keeping themselves clean.
Boil water for one minute at a rolling boil or you may wish to use commercially bottled water.
Babies and small children should be supervised during a bath, do not let your child put water or a wet wash cloth in their mouths.
Cooking foods at normal cooking temperatures will make the water safe.
We are connecting the patients with physicians across the world. It is a thrilling experience to work with patients and physicians across the world.