As a professional journalist and writer, I currently use the Document Maker app for both personal use and business. Business-wise, I love the sharing and folder /sub-folders features.
Here’s the deal
Writing and sharing documents is what I do for a living. Therefore, when I am on the go and I happen to create a client document, I want to know I have the means to share it – either via email attachments, via Dropbox, via Google Drive, via the Microsoft Sky Drive, or via FTP. Surprisingly, the app enables me to do all this, and more.
Speaking of folders and sub-folders, I am really a neat-freak, and I guess I carry this over from being in the Army. I love compartmentalizing things, the Document Maker app folders and sub-folders feature allows me to neatly file things away in an easy to retrieve filing system.
• Smooth User Interface
• Drag & Drop Files
• Portrait & Landscape mode
• Full support for .txt and .csv files
• Limited support for .doc, .xls files via Google Docs
• Google upload & download
• Created files can be opened in Microsoft Word, Apple TextEdit, Notepad, Openoffice, Browser & all leading office suites.
• Create, View & Manage Photos and Documents
• Works anywhere online or offline.
• Professional Look & Feel optimized for iPhone and iPad screen sizes
• Free updates
• Lightweight office work on the go
• Backup of documents
• Quick access to Documents, Spread sheets, Presentations, notes and memos
• word processing
• Pocket Spreadsheet
• Pcket Presentation
• Send Documents as Email Attachments
• Open Files that comes to your email as attachment
• Google Drive
• Microsoft Sky Drive
FOLDERS & SUB-FOLDERS
• Create Folders & Sub-folders
• Delete, Rename files
• Drag and Drop files to Move them across folders
APPLE TV and EXTERNAL MONITOR SUPPORT
• Connect to Apple TV or external monitor (setup required)
• Make impressive presentations using this app from your iPhone or iPad
• Enjoy reading on large external monitors or Apple TV
FREE CUSTOMER SUPPORT:
• Customer support available through email, free of cost.
• Just send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org