Essential Oils Market is expected to reach USD 17.70 Billion by 2026 from 7.52 Billion in 2016 at a CAGR of 8.94% (detailed analysis of growth rate has been provided in the report).
Essential oils are extracted from the bark, flower, fruit, leaf, seed or root of a tree directly. These essential oils contain therapeutic properties and even one drop at times is enough to improve physical, mental and emotional health. Since essential oils have healing properties, it is also used for healing with this process known as aromatherapy.
Essential Oils Market
Essential Oils Market is segmented by type, a method of extraction, application, and geography. The Essential oils Market on the basis of type is segmented into orange oil, lemon oil, lime oil, peppermint oil, corn mint oil, citronella oil, spearmint oil, geranium oil, clove oil, eucalyptus oil, jasmine oil, tea tree oil, rosemary oil, and lavender oil. The orange oil sub-segment held the largest market share in 2016. Counties such as Brazil, United States, China, India, and Mexico are major producers of oranges; hence the large quantity of orange essential oils is being produced in these countries. The market has been further segmented on the basis of the method of extraction into distillation, carbon dioxide extraction, cold press extraction, and solvent extraction. Distillation method of extraction is largely used in the oil & gas industry mainly for extraction purpose. Food and beverage, cosmetics and toiletries, aromatherapy, home care, and health care formed some of the major end-use industries for Essential Oils Market globally. Essential oils are mostly used in the healthcare industry such as for aromatherapy and are used as a natural medicine due to its various health benefits. Orange oil is mostly used in food and beverages to add citrus flavor and freshness to the final product.
Europe held the largest Essential Oils Market share in 2016 and Asia-Pacific is projected to grow at a higher rate during the forecast period due to various health benefits. In addition to this, personal care products also use essential oils for enhancing properties of any product especially for cosmetic surgeries and treatments that have further enhanced demand for Essential Oils Market
• Essential Oils Market analysis and forecast, in terms of value.
• Comprehensive study and analysis of market drivers, restraints and opportunities influencing the growth of the essential Oils Market
• Essential Oils Market segmentation on the basis of type, source, end-user, and region (country-wise) has been provided.
•Essential Oils Market strategic analysis with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects along with the contribution of various sub-market stakeholders have been considered under the scope of the study.
• Essential Oils Market analysis and forecast for five major regions namely North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East & Africa (MEA) and Latin America along with country-wise segmentation.
• Profiles of key industry players, their strategic perspective, market positioning and analysis of core competencies are further profiled.
• Competitive developments, investments, strategic expansion and competitive landscape of the key players operating in the Essential Oils Market are also profiled.
Bloomberg, Factiva and Hoovers are some of the sites that are being referred to gain insights about Essential Oils Market. Experts from top manufacturing companies along with other stakeholders have been considered. This is done to validate and collect critical information for evaluating trends related to this market during the forecast period. Top-down and bottom-up approaches have been used to estimate the global and regional size of this market. Data triangulation techniques along with other comparative analysis are also used to calculate the exact size of the Essential Oils Market globally.
Some of the major players operating in the Essential Oils market are as follows:
• Cargill (U.S.)
• Koninklijke DSM N.V. (Netherlands)
• E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company (U.S.)
• Dōterra International LLC.
• Firmenich SA
• Givaudan SA (Switzerland)
• The Lebermuth Company, Inc.
Key Target Audience:
• Essential oil manufacturers
• Spa & aromatherapy specialists
• Essential oil importers & exporters
• Essential oil distributors and suppliers
• Food & beverage, healthcare, feed, home care, cosmetic and toiletry manufacturers
• Associations and industry bodies such as the Food and Drug Administration, the European Food Safety Authority, the National Association for Holistic Aromatherapy and other food or feed & safety associations.
Years considered to estimate the market size of the Essential Oils Market have been mentioned below:
• Base year-2016
• Estimated year-2017
• Forecast year- 2017 to 2026
Scope of the report:
This research report segments the Essential Oils Market based on type, a method of extraction, application, and geography:
• Food & beverage
• Cosmetics & toiletries
• Home care
• Health care
Essential oils Market, by Geography:
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Middle East & Africa
• Latin America
• Breakdown of The North America Essential Oils Market
• Breakdown of The Europe Essential Oils Market
• Breakdown of The Asia Pacific Essential Oils Market
• Breakdown of The Middle East & Africa Essential Oils Market
• Breakdown of The Latin America Essential Oils Market
Maximize Market Research offers customization of reports according to the specific requirement of our clients.
Maximize Market Research provides B2B and B2C research on 20,000 high growth emerging opportunities & technologies as well as threats to the companies across the Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, Electronics & Communications, Internet of Things, Food and Beverages, Aerospace and Defense and other manufacturing sectors.
Manik Baug, Vadgaon Bk,
Pune, Maharashtra 411051, India.