If you are a doctor looking for a permanent GP work, why not relocate to Australia? The clear blue skies, golden beaches, and the laidback lifestyle are attractive for many who choose to move to Australia. In fact, now it is the right time to take your medical career to the next level by entering the Australian health care system, as General Practitioners are in high demand.
Australia will face a massive shortfall of doctors by 2025, as many doctors were due to retire and the number of GP’s will be too low especially in rural and remote areas. Moreover, a new department of Health Report revealed that, in WA alone, there was a shortfall of 534 practitioners in 2015 and also warned that this figure would double by 2025.
For decades, Australia has been the ideal location to live and work for the medical workforce as it offers a work-life balance and a laid-back lifestyle. Besides, Australia has some of the world’s leading healthcare facilities along with professional development opportunities in abundance.
Here are some good reasons you should consider permanent GP Australia
- You can either work in the private or public system. While the public system is great for newcomers with decent pay, the private system offers higher salaries, and the benefits of the public system can also be matched if the company is large enough.
- As a doctor, you can expect exceptional standards of clinical excellence, and doctors in Australia are held to an incredibly high standard. As a part of a dedicated team, you will be respected and valued more.
- Australia is a country full of opportunities! Yes, you will find plenty of opportunities where your skills will be highly recognised, and you will be able to negotiate better contracts.
- Training and promotional opportunities are more, no matter whether you are a junior doctor or an established physician. Besides, finding a reputed organisation is easy, and support comes in all forms.
- There is greater cleaning freedom and earning potential in Australia is higher than in other countries.
- Most of the overseas doctors move to Australia on a temporary visa or ‘457’. The 457 permits to enter the education system and spouses a right to work in Australia.
Whether you are looking for GP permanent jobs Australia or locum doctor jobs, Australia offers an excellent opportunity for those wanting to work and live here.
The author is a General Practitioner who provides excellent medical centres for doctors and medical students who want to start their career in Australia. Along with a team of dedicated professionals, he help doctors take up permanent GP work in Australia. Visit https://www.ochrehealth.com.au/ for more details.