To be honest, there is no better short cut to success than to put your head down and work on the only thing you have total control over: Yourself.
There is no other factor that works in great exponential compound interest. Imagine a lump of coal put under massive heat and pressure. Over time this lump of coal worth a few dimes compacts and turns into a diamond worth millions. One of the toughest substances on the face of the earth.
And developing yourself will make you tough. Just ask any great sports athlete. They will tell you it wasnít the physical training that made them sweat a lot. It was a lot of work between the ears. Mental toughness creates a challenge of its own that makes physical hardship pale in comparison.
So whatís your diamond? Not everybody has the same talents, abilities, or inclination. So it would be obvious that everybody has something they can do without even trying. What does this have to do with being gloriously successful? Well, everything.
Greatness comes from self-knowing. Most people are misled to think that if they can do something effortlessly, then it is worthless. But on the contrary, not everybody can do it. So consider your roster of inclinations.
Success is in the mind. Itís the most important muscle that needs to be exercised. Hereís how the athletes do it to achieve success in and out of the arena.
1. Attitude determines the altitude. Having an optimistic attitude in life can do wonders for your personality and to the people around you in life. And since no man is an island, you need people to be a success. Your attitude is a measure of how high you will go. So mind your attitude. It is the first thing people meet about you and leaves a lasting impression.
2. Donít stay down. When the chips are down, never forget to get back up and keep on going. Nothing determines failure more than giving up the fight. It doesnít matter how many times you fall. The thing that distinguishes great men from ordinary ones is that they have failed more times.
3. You got to Believe. You have to believe in yourself. No one else will. And it is up to you to make your dreams come true. Belief keeps the dream alive and well.
4. Focus. Donít sweat the small stuff. Concentrate on the goal and the means by which you will achieve that objective. When it comes to perform, forget everything but the performance.
5. Master your emotions. Never let your emotions take the steering wheel. Use your passions to drive you forward and upward towards success.
6. Fear is your friend. Accept fear and get on with just performing your best. Trust me, not having a monkey on your back makes it easier for you to do it. Failure is all a part of being great.
7. Relax. Release tension and anxiety by concentrating on breathing. Release the notion of succeeding and success will come looking for you. Let your training take over.
8. Be present now. Train your mind to stay in the present while performing. Know where youíre going, but keep your feet on solid ground. Donít let concerns about the future and mistakes of the past muddle your now.
9. Never hurry. Take enough time. Acting with a sense of urgency leads to some constriction. Flow with your own rhythm, and when the right time comes, strike.
10. Take it nice and easy. Pace yourself. Donít overexert. Itís always counterproductive because it wastes more energy to nervous tension and anxiety (again!). Make an effort by being effortless.
11. Visualize. Take the time to see the outcome of your goals in every detail. Detailed enough to smell it, touch it, and taste it. The more you can make it more real, the faster and better you can bring it into reality.
Achieving massive success is about self-knowledge. The more you know yourself, the better youíll be able to determine your personal niche that complements your abilities. Successful people more often than not are the most productive people in society simply because they found what like to do in life.
Daegan Smith is an Expert Internet Network Marketer. "Learn How To
Make $10,717 In Less Than a Week While Quickly And Easily EXPLODING
Your Network Marketing Organization Without EVER Buying a Single
Lead?" http://www.internetmlmsuccess.com mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org