1. You have to be honest to your pen pal. You do not want a friend who does not tell the truth all the time. You must not make lies to your letters and be true to yourself on any information you want your pen pal to know. Trusting one another can strengthen the very foundation of your relationship.
2. You have to build a good reputation to your pen pal. Write good traits about yourself, this might help you to build a nice impression of yourself and make your pen pal picture you as a good person.
3. You have to be consistent in writing your pen pal. Always include your pen pal in on your list on what not to forget for this day or week. If you failed to send letters in the past weeks that means you are an inconsistent friend. You should always keep in mind that your friend misses you a lot and waits for your letters. Make a list of the special occasions and events that you have written one another.
4. You have to be reliable all the time. Make sure to do it and not to fail to send him messages when your friend tells you that you should write to him at this time or in a specific date. If there are instances where a more important concern took your time away in writing him, make sure to make an explanation on why you were not able to reply in his letters.
5. You have to be trustworthy enough as a pen pal especially if your pen pal tells you confidential issues or secrets. You have to keep it on yourself and not share it with others, since your pen pal have entrusted you to share his problems or concerns on different matters. You must not ignore it if he had thoughts of killing himself or if he wants to commit suicide or issues of sexual abuse. In this issue, you can get help or you can refer it to those who are concerned to your friend.
6. You have to share with your friend your knowledge and skills. Many people find pen pals because they want to expand their knowledge in the things that surrounds them. In return, they also want to share their knowledge and talents as well. Tell your pen pal about the beautiful place where you live and share stories about your friends. You can invite your pen pal to attend an occasion or a special event. You may assure him that he will enjoy and have the experience that he will never forget. However, do not expect that your friend will accept your invitation. It does not matter if your pen pal declines your invitation. Maybe in the near future your friend might just come and join you.
If you are good in making poems and telling stories, share the special talent that you have. Sharing it with your pen pal might have an interest to him. Your friend might even share his talents to you. If you have passions for a particular thing or cause, share it. Your pen pal might find it interesting and if your friend can benefit from it, he may surprise you that he is also considering your passions.
7. You have to use right grammar and correct spelling when writing to your pen pal. Your letters must be clear and easy to understand. Make the message straight to what you are pointing out and use Basic English in your letters. Look for correct spellings in the dictionary if you are not sure with the words you are using.
8. You must learn how to forgive and forget. There are times in letters, you tend to hurt or offend the feeling of your friend and sometimes you do not know she felt bad about what you wrote. Explain to your friend that you did not intentionally want to hurt his feelings. Maybe your friend will understand after all you have a certain thing that bonds you and have that special understanding to one another because you are friends. Say and accept apologies. Be humble and say sorry. It takes a special friendship to pen pals who know how to forgive and forget.
Daegan Smith is an Expert Internet Network Marketer. "Learn How To
Make $10,717 In Less Than a Week While Quickly And Easily EXPLODING
Your Network Marketing Organization Without EVER Buying a Single
Lead?" http://www.internetmlmsuccess.com mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org