So, you're already made a decision to jazz up your wedding reception or corporate party with an image booth and desire to make sure that your guests take the fullest benefit of it? Here are a few insight tips about making your photo booth experience an entire hit.
1. Placement. The placement of one's photobooth is incredibly important. Try to create it up in a very visible area close to the action. The prefect spot is close to the bar and/or dance floor. Also, be sure that the positioning of one's photobooth is somehow lit, so it's not placed at night corner of the room. People exiting the photobooth should enjoy their prints and being able to see and sign your guest book/scrapbook. Being in the commercial of photo booth rentals for years we got to begin to see the raw emotions of happiness people laughing aloud, waiting anxiously by the print/scrapbook station, gathering in groups to judge their latest adventure in the photobooth and then having fun decorating a scrapbook.
2. Size really matters. Rather than a tiny old fashion photo "box" that fits only 2-3 people, rent an expert photobooth created for large groups. It certainly makes the difference. It's so much fun to view 20 of your guests squeal with excitement while they pile right into a booth. The more the merrier!
3. Announcements/reminders. Make sure you let your guests know about a photobooth, its location and that it's available to them at no cost. Ask your DJ or MC to make announcements about your photo booth through the night. Place table cards featuring information about it; provide an email at the spot setting.
4. Usage of props. Want to really enhance your photo booth rental? Props are a must have for weddings, corporate parties, bar/bat mitzvahs, dance parties, quinceaneras, holiday parties, graduations, proms, family reunions, fundraisers and other events due to the fun they encourage. Many photobooth rental companies offer props for yet another cost or include them inside their packages. You can even bring your own personal props. Here are some ideas: goofy glasses, pirate props, including a parrot, spyglass, eye patches, gold pieces, an earring, knight props, a blade, a shield, a helmet, king and queen crowns, smiles on a stick, mustaches on a stay, glasses with mustaches, noses, and eyebrows, an explorer's hat, a company hat, a construction worker's hat, clown noses, lots of different wigs, boas, air blown toys and musical instruments, frames, signs, chalkboard speech bubbles, feather fans, fancy hats, angel wings, devil pitchfork, animal ears, noses, tails and much more.
5. External monitor. Find a business that gives an external monitor playing a fall show of the pictures taken in the photobooth. It always attracts a crowd and is exremely popular with the guests, creating hilarious moments and providing them with ideas for posing.
Rent a photobooth from a specialist photo booth rental company. The photo booth attendant(s) will make sure that photo booth hire gold coast everything goes smoothly at your event and guarantee the success.