• Medicines used for treating high blood pressure and depression
• Injuries to penis
• Psychological causes like stress, depression, anxiety etc.
• Oral medicines of class of PDE-5 inhibitors
• Other medications like penile injections
• Penis pumps
• Penis implants
• Lifestyle changes
• Treatment with herbs or other natural remedies
• It is the generic version of the brand Viagra.
• It contains sildenafil citrate as the active component.
• Sildenafil citrate is the first effective medicine approved by FDA in the year 1998 for treating erectile dysfunction.
• Available in different forms such as jelly, tablets, fizz, polo, etc.
• It is the popular medicine among men suffering from erectile dysfunction as it available at low cost than brand Viagra
Mechanism of Action
There are 11 kinds of PDE present throughout the body. But PDE-5 is mostly found in penis. Sildenafil Citrate, the active component in Kamagra fizz tablets inhibits the action of the enzyme PDE-5 and prevents the degradation of cGMP that cause increase in the concentration of cGMP. This cGMP produces relaxation of smooth muscles and dilation of the blood vessels inside penis .The dilated blood vessels improve the amount of blood entering the penis which results in firm and strong erection of penis that gives complete sexual pleasure and sexual satisfaction.
Directions for use
• The typically recommend dose in most cases is 100mg.
• You just need to drop the tablet in a glass of water and allow it to dissolve before consumption
• This medicine should be consumed approximately 30-45 minutes before having sexual intercourse.
• A gap of 24 hours is must in order to avoid unnecessary effects.
• Do not exceed or limit the dose and duration of treatment without consulting a doctor.
• Nausea and Vomiting
• Skin rash
• Nasal congestion
• Facial flushing
• Muscle pain
• Breathing difficulty
• Chest pain
• Prolonged erections.
• Vision changes
Warnings and precautions
• Avoid concomitant use of Kamagra fizz tablets with
o Grapefruit products
o Nitrate drugs
o Other PDE5 inhibitors
• Avoid any outside activity as far as possible while on treatment with Kamagra fizz tablets.
• In case you experience a drug overdose seek medical assistance.
• Take the missed dose as soon as you remember.
• Skip the dose if it’s almost the time to take next scheduled dose.
• This medication is not for use in pregnant women and nursing mothers.
I am Dr.Jose Bell from- New York City, USA. Currently working as consulting panel doctor with Medstorerx. This online pharmacy deals in medicines such as generic aleve, atarax, kamagra fizz 100mg, etc, and i also writes on general health topics on social media channels.