Even if you boldly teach biblical principles of stewardship year after year, you will still experience an occasional Church Giving crisis. If you're like many pastors, you probably pray harder and offer a brief reminder to your congregation to be faithful in their giving. In most cases this does not fix the problem. It certainly never worked for me.
Take a Step to Solve any Giving Crisis:
Check the giving records to discover the cause. Your offerings haven't shrunk for some mysterious or mystical reason. They have dropped because some of your people have failed to give as they should. Have your church treasurer examine the giving records and tell you what changes he sees in your people's giving patterns. You don't necessarily need to know the names of those whose giving is sliding; but you do need to know if a large donor has stopped giving, or if ten families who regularly tithe have given a much smaller amount than normal.
Here is Some Reason to Consider Having an App for Your Church.
• Relevancy- Churches should not have as their main goal to be relevant. Yet there is nothing wrong with being technologically relevant. Having an app shows your church understands we are in the 21st century.
• Effectiveness- The church is to be where people are. Look around you the next time you are in public at how many people are fiddling with their smart phones. To be effective with our message we have to take it to where people are. The following are some ways that Apps can increase your effectiveness and additional reasons why you need a Church Giving App for your church.
• Improved Communication- Often we hear from church members that their church poorly communicates what is happening at the church to members. Apps can help you improve your communication to members. The communication is at their finger tips, on their smart phone.
• Instant Communication- Imagine that it starts snowing a blizzard on Saturday night. You are forced to rethink what times the services will begin or IF they can be held at all. Using your App you can push information to your members about your last minute plans. The same App can be used in a variety of ways to instantly update members.
• Ease in Giving- Online giving is on a huge rise. Many of the clients see anywhere from 30% to 50% of their giving is coming electronically or not. Having a Church App allows people to easily give to your church even when they are at the beach.
• Inexpensive - You may be surprised at how easy and affordable it is for churches to have their own customized mobile phone app created. With new advances in technology, it's entirely possible to have an excellent app created for under $500.
It is mandatory for every church to have a Church Giving App only from our website i.e. www.smartchurch.com because people find the best and convenient way to give churches easily.