For any student, moving to another nation is always very exciting as well as intimidating. The same applies to Engineers who wish to settle down in Australia. In order to get the visa of Skilled Migration, students have to present the CDR or Competency Demonstration Report. Since, a lot ride on the quality of this report, it is always suggested to get it written by a professional Cdr engineers Australia service.
It is important for any professional and aspirant engineers to get a clear idea about what this report is about. This article can help an individual to gain a good insight into engineers Australia Cdr report.
What is CDR?
It is basically a report by which the skills of an engineer are assessed. It is particularly for the engineers who have obtained their degrees from overseas institutions. For those who want to work in Australia need to present this technical report so that their level of educational qualification and competency can be evaluated as per the Engineering degree provided in Australia.
What are the elements of a CDR report?
The cdr report writers need to provide the following documents:
• Photographs of the passport size which has been taken recently
• Passport as an identification document
• Results of IELTS or TOEFLE
• Certificate of academic qualification
• Proof of employment
• Official full academic transcript
The report will contain the following parts where the assistance of a professional cdr writer is required.
• CPD or continuing professional development
• Summary statement
• Career episodes
1. CPD- This cdr help to show that the individual has all the news of the recent advancements and progress in the world of engineering. Some points must be included in this section of the report such as, name, date, period, and place of training.
2. Career episode- These are very long essays which portray the proficiency of the individual in the particular category of engineering for which he/she is applying. In order to write this, the writer must be familiar with the correct writing style to follow and Engineers Australia (EA)’s technical requirements.
3. Summary statement- This is a quite hard yet crucial part of the report. Here, the individual’s skills related to engineering as well as management need to be displayed. It can be done by bringing examples from the previously written three career episodes.
Tips for writing CDR
• The writer must carefully go through the guidelines provided by EA.
• Choosing the right topic holds immense importance. The applicant must select projects which are relevant to the category they are applying for.
• The career episode must be written in the first person as suggested by the EA guideline.
• Only relevant details should be given about the applicant’s contribution in the project and nothing extra.
• CDR report also evaluates the applicant’s English language skill. Since there is a huge similarity between Australian and British English, extra care should be taken while writing.
Nathan William, a Civil Engineer, is currently working in Australia as a professional. He helps students to write their report via the Cdr Engineers Australia.. Individuals who want to secure their chance of getting the visa should contact him to get best Cdr help.