Essay writing is one common assignment that is given to students starting from school till university, and it still judges the merits of the students. The only difference is that the essays become more difficult as students climb up the academic ladder. They start looking for academic essays help.
Most of the times students go around asking “Can you do my academic essay” because they find it difficult to meet the different requirements of essay papers. This demand occurs especially when professors say that they will give grades to the paper. And to students grades matter a lot because they contribute a certain percentage to the final marks.
For example, a nursing student looks for nursing essay help because the subject is a tough one. Nursing essays should have that needed nursing language with the appropriate use of the medical terminologies. The examiner must feel that the students are aware of the nursing ethics. This leads them to look for help with the assignments.
However, we must not forget that there are many kinds of essays and professors can give anything they like. Each of these essays has unique characteristics that make them different from one another. Most students get confused, and hence they look for academic essays help so that their essays are perfect.
Let us see eight different kinds of essays that students get to write.
• Argumentative essays: As the name suggests, students must place arguments that supports and opposes the topic at the same time. At the same time, students must also clarify what they are advocating. The arguments must be strong enough to convince the reader to support the judgment. It is necessary that students produce three main points and give the needed evidence.
• Persuasive essays: The primary aim of any persuasive essay is that the writing mustbe able to convince the readers and the students must ensure that their essay fulfils this condition. The readers must also accept the students’ point of view. Students must place a clear communication with the readers. They must present facts, logic, examples, expert opinions, proper reasoning etc.
• Process essays: Through process essays, students need to explain through a step-by-step description how to do something. Students must understand if they are writing a directional process essay or informational process essay and proceed accordingly. They must use specific terms like later, currently, meanwhile, during, etc. to make a smooth progression from one-step to another.
• Critical essays: Critical essays interpret and evaluate anything like books, films or any other thing. Students must always present a detailed analysis of the topic. They must be very careful with this kind of essays as it portrays the writer’s attitude. These essays must logically and precisely deliver the correct information. All explanations must be appropriately organized, and students must have a serious tone of writing.
• Expository essays: Students writing an expository essay must remember that this essay requires extensive research because the writing presents an assessment of any issue and a definite conclusion on the findings. The length of these essays is generally five paragraphs. Since these are opinion based writing, there are no wrong answers.
These are few kinds of academic essays that professors ask the students to write. The essays differ in the style of writing too, and students must understand the differences before they write an essay paper.
Nathan William was a guest lecturer on organic chemistry for many years at a reputed university. Presently, he helps students with their chemistry assignments with professionalnursing essay help through Myassignmenthelp.com, the best place to get academic essays help.