For your Gate Preparation, students who have a solid strategy on how to prepare FOR GATE exam are the ones who clears it.
The best mantra to clear any competitive examination is to start your preparation beforehand so that you always stay ahead of your competitor’s.
Graduate Aptitude Test in engineering or GATE cleared candidates can get a chance to enter renowned institutes or even start their careers in the PSU jobs. All the students who desire to appear for this exam have to keep in mind that more than 11 lakh candidates appear for this exam every year and comparatively there are very few seats in all the IITs, so the preparation strategy have to be practical as well as effective so that once the preparation strategy is followed the results are bound to be in the favor of the student.
The following are the strategies which should be followed to GATE Preparation in 2018
1. Choose your stream
Before preparing your strategies for GATE, it’s very prominent that you become clear which category you would love to choose.
2. Comprehend the examination pattern:-
1. GATE examination is an online examination which comprises of 65 questions and the total marks of the entire paper is 100 marks.
2. The entire paper consists of two types of questions:-
MCQ – Multiple choice questions
Numerical type Questions
3. Upgrade your basic knowledge:-
1. For clearing any competitive exams you should be well versed with the fundamental knowledge about the subjects. You should start by focusing on comprehending the concepts by practising lots of previous papers and reading the books.
2. The basic books are very important to get your concepts clear. You can clear your concepts also by watching the videos, lectures, and students strategies to prepare any particular exam; this method is very easy and quick to be followed.
3. It is not a good idea to start solving the test series or the mock tests as you will not be able to clear these tests and instead you will become demotivated.
4. Prepare a practical timetable
5. Prepare short notes
6. Give mock tests
7. The strategy followed for revision
It is a good idea to start revising the entire syllabus from two months from the commencement of the examination. You will be requiring all the short notes which you have prepared so far for quick revision.Inculcate the habit of practicing more and more test series and mock tests so that your confidence level will boost up and you will also be aware of the tricks to solve these questions once you get them in your exams
Meripadhai is a web based platform that bridges the gap between education and students in all streams & levels. So all those who are looking to have an career, through intensive training and remain ahead of other can route to Delhi .