When traveling with kids, you always want to ensure that the kids are in utmost comfort, safe and secure. Going a vacation with kids requires tons of planning. From selecting a locale that your kid(s) would enjoy to arranging activities that will keep the kid(s) entertained and make the vacation a success, it all takes a lot of time and effort.
For any vacation, where to stay and picking the right accommodation is a major decision. You want something that’s not only budget friendly but kid friendly too. Often hotel rooms allow a maximum of 3 persons only, so if you are traveling with kids, this means splitting your party into 2 rooms at least. Splitting up can be quite a killjoy, as vacations are supposed to be together time. Not to mention the added cost (or should we say doubled cost) of booking 2 rooms that could crush your vacation budget significantly.
Even if you do find a hotel room that accommodates all of you together in a room, the lack of personal space due to cramped surroundings can quickly get your kids and you into surly moods. Wouldn’t it be best if you could just fold, pack, and carry your home along with you whenever you went on a vacation? Kids could have their space, you could have yours, and everyone would be able to have a familiar environment and maintain their routines thus leading to lesser commotion!
While in reality folding and packing up your home is not possible, there is a close second option that can make you feel like your staying at a home away from home. Service apartments, the knight in shining armor, will save the day by allowing you to pay less and allowing everybody staying together.
If you are planning to visit Mumbai with a large family with kids, Lalco Residency, with its family-friendly services and facilities, is the decision you will not regret.
Below are the reasons why Lalco Residency is the service apartment that you should consider during your stay in Mumbai:
1. Airport transfers: Lalco Residency offers transport from and to airports for a small flat fee for its guests. If you’re traveling with kids, this eliminates the worry of arranging transportation at that instant and avoids the kids from getting fussy.
2. Space for the entire gang: Lalco Residency provides up to six bedrooms with separate lounging and dining areas. The family can get together and relax. Having separate rooms also means that you get the much-needed privacy from the kids after a long and tiring day.
3. Kitchen for cooking: For fussy eaters and kids with allergies, having a kitchen is a bonus. Having facilities to cook means you won’t have to spend more on restaurants and you can easily maintain your budget.
4. Laundry services: Every apartment is equipped with a washing machine and dryer. So, if your little one makes a mess, you can clean it up in a jiffy. Yes, apartments are also equipped with an enclosed drying area.
5. Familiarity: Having separate rooms and living spaces will allow your family to carry on with their normal routine. Being able to stick to the routine means that the kids won’t make a fuss adjusting to the new place.
6. Budget-friendly: Service apartments are charged per apartment per night instead of per person per night or per bedroom per night. You can stay in for an entire week or even a month.
7. Plenty of entertainment: From in-room TVs and a super-fast Wi-Fi connection to an outdoor swimming pool and playing area. Your kids will have the time of their lives while staying with Lalco Residency.
Did that sound like the making of a fun vacation trip? One in which you can enjoy spending time with your kids and the relaxation of a hotel. Your kids will have their fun and everyone will be together without stepping on each other’s toes! Go on then, visit Mumbai, the city of dreams, and allow Lalco Residency to host you for the vacation you always dreamed of.
Vijay works at Lalco Residency — (Short Term Apartments Mumbai) and he loves his job. Helping clients and monitoring the progress of business strategies along with his leadership skills make him perfectly suited for Hospitality services. You can catch up with Vijay at Lalco Residency in Mumbai (Hotels In Andheri)