A renowned educator Mr. Willie Crawford, who has been sharing his insights on how to put up successful online businesses, featured some ideas why an internet promotional technique is not working. He has enumerated the reasons of an ineffective way to market products and services online. Below are his observations:
Every once a week, some people seek for my advice regarding effective internet marketing techniques. They invited me to visit the website they created and wanting me to give my opinions to what I saw. They needed another person who has an eye to flaws and details of putting up a website relating to business. Their prime reason is that they wanted to do business faster and the only reason to do it is to plunge in the internet technology.
Let us start by admitting that doing promotion over the internet is not Greek to us. It is not new to all of us. It has been there for a long time now. Actually, we have been seeing pop up windows promoting different services and packages. We even caught ourselves giving in to these ads. For example, the referral system being used by advertisements assuring that once you gathered number of people to buy or just to view the site, you will get a corresponding points or rewards! Who is going to reject that?
One reason why most people who do internet marketing looks struggling in attracting clients is that they themselves do not believe in the credibility of the product they are selling. How can you effectively convince someone if you do not have a feeling of love for the product? The only thing that comes to their mind is seeing the product or service as a SCAM. Through this belief, they did not notice that their feelings are conveyed during communication with clients.
People communicate on all kinds of people and in different levels. Through our tone, whether in emails or phone, and even in our gestures or facial expressions, it can be seen by the clients that we are not serious. Once you promote something who don't believe in, you are not aware that you are sending them negative signals. These signals then make the customers to doubt on whether to buy your products. You give off negative vibes to potential clients because what you feel inside you is in contrast to what you are saying.
The only and simple solution to the problem I mentioned above is...the very moment you feel the product or service is not what you believe in, do not market it. Why do you need to force yourself endorse something that you yourself know is a fraud? It is an obvious way of deceiving other people and once they discovered it, they will never get back to you. They also have the power to spread it as word of mouth saying negative things about your company. And with that, your business is a sure failure when it happened!
Sometimes, the website itself contains the problem. You use it as your window to clients and yet, it seems that you are not getting positive feedbacks because you advertise products through your website poorly. With that as a problem, you need to correct it immediately because it is very important. Below are the common website errors:
1) Unclear explanation of what the website is about. When people view it, they tend to be impatient and will eventually click the close button. Goodbye to your business!
2) Forms that ask for personal information such address, telephone numbers, etc. It is important to inform them why you are needing those information from them. No explanations will create doubt among them.
3) No contact information about the business. If you want to get data from customers, they also would like to communicate with you, either through phone or emails. So, please do not forget to provide a link for the contact information about your company. It's a must!
4) No clear proofs related to the credibility of your products. Provide figures or testimonials that your product or service is really a great buy.
5) No understandable explanation of the payment plan. This is normally done in insurance services. You must note that it is very essential that you give them enough explanation of everything about the service. Making them not unaware of the payments, etc. They should know all because they are the ones who will be using it.
These are just common situations why some internet marketing falls on deaf ears. Please take note that before you market something, you must have an enough knowledge to do it and the most important thing is you know what your customer wants.
Daegan Smith is an Expert Internet Network Marketer. "Learn How To
Make $10,717 In Less Than a Week While Quickly And Easily EXPLODING
Your Network Marketing Organization Without EVER Buying a Single
Lead?" http://www.internetmlmsuccess.com mailto:email@example.com