Thanks to the upscale innovations in the world of technology, the enterprises have now no reason to spend a whopping amount of time and money in printing, collating, sorting, and delivering of documents these days.
Previously, the above procedures would take a whole lot of time and incurred huge costs to the enterprises. However, Emails and modern document delivery systems have eased off the situation like it never was.
SAP SE markets the Crystal Reports application among the small and mid-sized businesses for report generation purposes. This is a smart application but has some serious flaws in it. Though businesses can generate reports from various data sources, it is tough for them to burst the PDF documents into multiple copies.
Thanks to the versatile document delivery tools that help with exploding these PDF documents and sending it to multitudes of recipients. While companies/organizations may find some tools available for free on the internet, it is vital to check if these tools have the following features.
1. Bursting – Of course! That’s the main feature. Some of the tools offer undeniable perfection while bursting the documents. Nevertheless, the enterprises require a tool that can suppress the bursting in a controlled fashion.
2. Powerful – No bulk invoice emailing is possible if it weren’t a powerful software tool for the businesses of any scale. A company may need to send multiple invoices to multiple customers across the globe and justifies the reason why it has to be a robust one.
3. HTML format – A business thrives when it is able to attract a wide array of customers through different channels. Therefore, the document delivery tool must enable an attractive HTML formatting feature for sending enticing emails.
4. Archive – If a tool allows archiving of PDF bursting, a business will have an added advantage of using it in the future for similar actions.
5. Security – In the age of cyber hacks and warfare, a business will need to protect the confidential document to be protected. With password-encryption like features, it would be a secure PDF tool.
6. Compatible – In the wake of versatile environments and functions, a necessity for compatibility is no big a deal. Thus, a tool should be compatible with popular business software applications.
7. Customization – Options to customize email subjects and messages allow a company/organization to directly communicate with its prospective customers.
8. Log entry – The performed actions of email invoicing should be recorded for uncovering any failures or errors regarding document delivery.
9. SMTP – While a decent number of end users aren’t aware of this, some of the PDF tools are only restricted to using email clients and not allowed through SMTP server. A feature like that is worthy enough for any business.
10. Task Scheduler – Automation of high-volume jobs, especially when someone responsible is out of office would help in the continuity of email sending in the presence of a task scheduler.
The buyers can expect a demonstration of PDF tools as well as trial versions for evaluating their performances.
Jeremy Brown writes about the modern automated document delivery tools. He highlights the effective feature of Email Invoicing in the tools and how they play a major role in boosting efficiency for the enterprises of all sizes. He recommends top-notch bulk invoice emailing tool for all small and mid-sized businesses.