Such articles and their attached resource boxes can be referred to as article marketing, and such an advertising strategy is beloved by search engines. The changing content of e-zines makes them current and updated, and their varied selection of keywords and articles can make them useful for anyone doing research. Thus, articles can be viewed by a good number of people from all over the world.
Are you good at a craft? Do you know more than anyone about a certain subject? Have you been actively involved in research? Then get the word out on yourself! Article marketing is the best way to get future writing, research, and even speaking gigs; advertise your home based business and get paid after more and more people learn about you; and, of course, earn money!
Now imagine if you could write dozens and dozens of articles! Article marketing is a lucrative business if you do it right.
Put article marketing on steroids, and you might have for yourself a very productive cash cow.
Now how to milk the cash cow? Follow the Top Ten Rules for Article Marketing faithfully, and you could find yourself a Net Celebrity in no time.
1. Follow submission guidelines, such as when you should submit your article, in what format you should send it, and if you should provide the publishers a copy of your resume. If you don't follow the rules at the onset, publishers will not trust you for future work, and your article will be deleted even before it's been read.
2. Format your article properly. Use a text editor to write your article, such as Note Pad. This will allow publishers to copy and paste your article directly to a web page if they like it. Remember: make your bosses' lives easier and you will be rewarded.
3. The article is the star, not you. Although your first motive is to advertise yourself, remember that the means to that advertisement is a skillfully written, informative article.
Your byline should be no more than five or six lines, and should contain the most vital information about you. This will include your name, profession, e-mail address, and web address, if you have one.
4. Start your article off invitingly, with a descriptive, intriguing title, and an attention-catching first paragraph. Readers will take 15 seconds or less to determine whether they should go on and read your article to the end, so catch them first hand.
Remember, your byline is at the end of the article, so lead your readers there!
5. Check your grammar and spelling! Don't be sloppy with your words. If your rhetoric can't hold water, how do you expect publishers to trust you with facts? It may seem petty, but your grammar and spelling matter, so use spell check, and edit your article.
6. Publishers are after quality content, so write your article with the sincere desire to inform. Don't write a sales letter, or you will turn both publishers and readers away. Make your language simple: readers don't want to read the next James Joyce or Norman Mailer. They simply want to do their research, so help them out.
7. Avoid referring to an affiliate website. Your article will appear biased, and you will appear as though you know nothing about your topic.
8. Keep your paragraphs down to two or three short sentences, so that there are more empty spaces for your readers' eyes to rest. Use techniques, such as bulleting or numbering, to separate your facts.
9. Keep it short and sweet. Your article should be between 500-750 words, with lots of whitespace.
10. Promote it! Once you've edited your article and made it e-friendly and brain-feeding, look for publishers who might be interested in it. You can post your articles on your website, or submit them to article announcement groups online.
Now imagine how many 750-word articles you can write. Practice your craft. Do a little more research. Get the word out on yourself!
Pump your writing with steroids and watch your bylines storm the search engines - your abilities, after all, deserve the fame.
Daegan Smith is the leader of the fastest growing team of successful home business enterpernuers on the net. Find out how we're creating financial freedom all across the globe and how to get in on the action FREE =>http://www.comlev.com