EMFs or electromagnetic fields have been around forever because natural EMFs are produced by the sun and earth. It was not until mankind figured out a way to generate electricity and EMFs that we actually hit technological breakthroughs, such as radio communications and lightbulbs. Today, after almost 100 years, the world enjoys microwave ovens, computers and many other such wireless technologies.
Thanks to the above-mentioned breakthroughs, everybody is exposed to extraordinary levels of EMFs that are man-made. The EMF products that are used daily in homes include vacuums, televisions, hairdryers, refrigerators, cordless phones, electric razors, Wi-Fi and so on. There are also EMF-inducing products used in offices, such as computers, fax machines, scanners and so on. Cell phone towers, electrical substations and transformers are some of the other items from where EMF is emitted on a regular basis.
What are the Effects of EMF Exposure on the Human Body?
Prolonged exposure to EMF radiation leads to certain biological changes in the human body. Even though EMF cannot be seen, felt or tasted, it exists all around us - home, workplace and even outside. Exposure to radiation is extremely harmful for your health and can lead to a change for the worse in your lifestyle. Some of those changes are given below.
● DNA damage: Long-term exposure to EMF increases breaks in the DNA and these breaks cannot always be repaired by the cells. The damage gets passed on to future cells, which may become cancerous.
● Excited brain cells: The electromagnetic field emitted from wireless devices, such as mobile phones cause some of the cells in the cortex to become excited. Whilst some cells get excited, the others become inhibited.
● Brain cell damage: Regular exposure to EMFs may lead to the damaging of brain cells in various parts of the brain, such as the hippocampus and cortex.
● Increased blood pressure: Being around electromagnetic radiation a lot leads people to have high blood pressure.
● Growth in leukemia cells: When leukemia cells are exposed to EMFs, they begin to aggressively grow in other parts of the body. This leads to health deterioration and may even be fatal.
● Damaged immune system: EMF is capable of learning the ions of the cells and even interferes with the metabolism within the cells. This phenomenon leads to deficiency in lithium, calcium and potassium. Such deficiencies lead to increased chances of Alzheimer's, schizophrenia, depression, anxiety and arthritis.
The above are only a few of the adverse effects of electromagnetic radiation. Headaches, lack of sleep, high levels of stress, inability to concentrate and less energy levels are some more harmful effects of EMF.
Is EMF Harmful for Pets Too?
Electromagnetic radiations do not just affect humans, but it is also hazardous to the life of your pets. Since pets tend to spend a lot more time at home than you, they are exposed to EMF pollution for a prolonged time. Even if they have been exposed to EMF for a short time, they begin to show acute symptoms of electromagnetic pollution. They will not be able to complain about fatigue and headaches, but will display unusual behaviour, along with increased nervousness.
Keep in mind that animals sense energy a lot faster than humans. This means that the effect of EMF pollution is going to be a lot greater on them and might even lead to a shortening of their life.
The only way to lead a better life is by somehow reducing you and your pet's exposure to harmful levels of electromagnetic radiation. You might argue that EMF is being emitted from almost all the items that you use everyday and giving up the use of such items would mean going back to leading a primitive lifestyle. Fortunately, there are companies offering solutions for EMF protection that you can go to without having to give up your wireless convenience.
Global EMF Solutions presents an unrivalled selection of energyDOTs that are specifically programmed to return or harmonise harmful EMF radiations. Their range of products include smartDOT, bioDOT, aquaDOT, petDOT and more. The DOTs are self-adhesive and easy to use. They help to prevent headaches, relieve stress and so on.