By finding a nursery muralist, you may think that the job is well done and nearly finished. But no, that’s not it. You are going to invest a great amount of money on that and if it isn’t better, then certainly you will have it wasted. As a result, it will be a gloomy moment for a while that either you or the kids won’t like. So, rather than getting disappointed, it’s preferable to take some time for research.
1. Room decor: It’s not too tough to imagine how a mural can adorn the wall once it’s clear from all perspective. Quite a clumsy or cluttered room isn’t suitable for painting a mural on the walls. Make sure to consider the decor of the room and ask for mural designs that complements the theme perfectly. Ignoring it could be an option if you’re really not interesting a well-matched thing for the area.
2. Scale and proportion: When you have to call a wall mural artist, you will need to demonstrate the area where it has to be done. If it is a small space, you don’t want to clutter the walls with heavy patterns at all. On the other hand, if it is a big space around, you have got to keep it occupied beautifully. Talk to the artist about your plans and how interesting you want it there.
3. Room type: What is the room type? If it’s a kids nursery, then vibrant colors, cartoon characters or rhyme stories on the walls would be pleasing. However, a living room with quotes about family, love, friends or life offers an inspiring presentation. The designs could be anything from modern to traditional to contemporary to Victorian style, but it should match the home theme.
4. Color schemes: Choose the color schemes wisely or the mural artists can give you another round of complaining regarding that. Consider contrasting or complementing colors for the murals. Remember that the walls might need a repair if hasn’t been maintained for a while. Lots of people do not realize the fact that their walls aren’t good enough for murals and later, the artists would give a surprising statement.
5. Costs: Discuss the costs per square foot, though it may depend on the kind of art made by the artists. You can check the gallery on the websites and discuss about the materials they are going to use to paint a durable mural art. Do some proper research before you take a decision.
Argy Robert has written several articles about home improvement and decoration. Writing about mural artists, he says that these perfectionists can offer an impeccable deal for a mural painting if you discuss it well with them. Asking a professional nursery muralist or wall mural artist isn’t difficult if one knows where to search.